Saturday, April 9, 2016

Oh, hi!

Oh, hi!

        
          Hello!  My name is Alanna, known to most as Lanna because apparently the first "A" just causes too much confusion and is too many syllables.  I like to find the fun and laughs in everything I do.  Life is too short to take seriously, although, I am fairly certain I could never take it seriously even though perhaps I should at some point.  Or not.  I say a little too much of what is on my mind, I am slightly inappropriate (especially in my workplace), but I am always honest and sarcastic and people always know exactly how I feel about everything.
        I have  created this blog to share a true passion of mine.  I love everything creative about making a house a home, and have worked with my husband to completely redecorate our house.  I also refurnish furniture and paint nearly everything in sight in order to feel a new sense of home.  I would like to share my projects with you with a sense of humor.  I love to do all projects, but I must admit I am not a perfectionist that does things by the book.  I complete projects in my own right, until I am happy with them.  I mean, that's the point isn't it? I am making yourself happy!  Anywho, hence my blog title "Do Not Look Too Closely." Although I take pride in my projects, please, do not look too closely. :
)

No comments:

Post a Comment